2.1.14

‹ LUSH Haul ›


I saw on the LUSH website and in other bloggers' posts that there was a buy one get one free deal going on so I passed by the other day and picked up more than enough items. The products I selected are almost all sulphate-free which is what I prefer to prevent skin irritations. I grabbed four soaps and two of the same shower scrub. I'll be using LUSH products in my shower for a while.

This shower scrub comes in a bar form that is designed to be used in the shower to exfoliate and moisturize at the same time. The essential oils in this product include sweet orange, rosewood, and sandalwood which are some of my favourite scents; it's a little earthy, a little citrusy, with a hint of floral.


This is a fruity pick that's suppose to give a creamy lather. The scent of this is quite light and sweet which isn't usually what I would go for, but it was a sulphate-free pick and I thought I would give it a go. I imagine this would be lovely for the colder months.

This soap is a little scrubby with fig seeds, but is soothing with aloe vera. I love a warming ylang ylang essential oils in it balanced out by the fig and orange flower. I'm very excited to give this one a go and again, this is sulphate-free.


For all you sensitive skin people out there, this one is suppose to be a good pick. This works into a soothing, milky consistency and is brightening with vitamin C from the orange. I'm surprised this isn't sulphate-free, but it's very low on the list so I don't think it'll bother my skin much.

I've heard so many lovely things about this selection and after smelling it, I can understand why. The scent is quite fruity but also quite grounding with the ylang ylang. There are kiwi seeds in it to give the skin a light scrub and I imagine it would be lovely to use in the summer. This is another sulphate-free pick.

I'm so excited to give these products a go. I won't be needing many shower products for a while now!

What would you recommend from LUSH?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
LUSH is a cruelty free brand.

Sandy Santa Shower Scrub Ingredients: Sugar , Sodium Bicarbonate , Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Sand , Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) , Rosewood Oil (Aniba rosaeodora) , Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill) , Lauryl Betaine , *Limonene , *Linalool , Methyl Ionone , Fragrance , FD&C Red No. 4

Sultana of Soap Ingredients: Water (Aqua) , Propylene Glycol , Rapeseed Oil , Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Helianthus annuus; Cocos nucifera) , Sodium Hydroxide , Perfume , Dried Apricots (Prunus armeniaca) , Dried Currants (Ribes rubrum) , Titanium Dioxide , Cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpon) , Olibanum Oil (Boswella Carterii) , Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia) , Sodium Chloride

Figs and Leaves Ingredients: Water (Aqua) , Rapeseed Oil , Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) , Fig Decoction (Ficus carica) , Glycerine , Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis) , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance , Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) , Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) , Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis) , Titanium Dioxide , Sodium Chloride , EDTA , Tetrasodium Etidronate , *Benzyl Benzoate , *Linalool , Vine Leaf (Vitis Vinifera)

Porridge Ingredients: Water (Aqua) , Propylene Glycol , Rapeseed Oil , Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) , Pinhead Oatmeal (Avena sativa) , Fresh Organic Orange Juice (Citrus Aurantium dulcis) , Titanium Dioxide , Sodium Hydroxide , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Perfume , Labdanum Resinoid (Cistus labdaniferus) , Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) , Sodium Chloride , *Limonene

Miranda Ingredients: Sodium Chloride , Water (Aqua) , Propylene Glycol , Rapeseed Oil , Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) , Sodium Hydroxide , Sodium Stearate , Fragrance , Fresh Kiwi Fruit (Actinidia chinensis) , Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) , Myrrh Resinoid (Commiphora myrrha) , Juniperberry Oil (Juniperus communis) , Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) , Glycerine , Sodium Chloride , Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) , Titanium Dioxide , EDTA , Tetrasodium Etidronate , *Limonene , *Linalool , D&C Red No. 33 , FD&C Red No. 4 , FD&C Blue No. 1 , FD&C Yellow No. 5

26 comments:

  1. Love Lush! I really like their lip scrubs and the charity pot. The charity pot smells like chocolate! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently purchased the Santa's Lip Scrub and it's lovely! I haven't tried their charity pot yet, but I'll have to check it out next time I'm in LUSH.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love lush products!!

    http://chelsealeighbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have mixed feelings about their products, as some really aren't as natural as they market themselves to be, but I can really find some gems in that store for sure.
      xx

      Delete
  3. The Sandy Santa Shower Scrub is amazing. It leaves you with the softs skin, perfect for the winter.

    http://isoldeculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear! I'm excited to give it a go.
      xx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love Lush, they have such great products and it is cruelty free which I find important.

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to be careful with some of their ingredients, such as SLS because it irritates my skin, but other than that, I think they're a decent brand. Definitely one I would like to look further into.
      xx

      Delete
  5. Porridge is one of my all time favorite lush products!

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    www.thecrownwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whaaat how did I not hear about this buy one get one free?! Lush is one of my favourite places ever ha, that santa scrub looks so cute!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sale might still be on. I know last year, the sale was extended all the way into the first and even second week of January where I live. Definitely check out your local LUSH just in case!
      xx

      Delete
  7. I went to lust today, so much lovely stuff! I smelt everything and got so many new things, I love their staff, so helpful!

    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, you'll have to share with us what you got! Their staff are lovely, except sometimes there are some that are really pushy because they get sales incentives. That's a huge no-no for me.
      xx

      Delete
  8. Sultana of Soap is one of my favourites, it smells delicious (:

    LauraThroughTheLens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell delicious! I'm happy I get to try it out!
      xx

      Delete
  9. Figs and Leaves sounds nice, I might have to have a look at that next time I go into LUSH :)
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should! It smells wonderful!
      xx

      Delete
  10. oh lush products are wonderful!!!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow - fab break down on the products! I wish I had got myself one of those Santa bars - he sounds lovely xx

    Gem // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, Miranda sounds like it's made for me!!! Fruity scents are sooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love lush products it looks like you got some amazing things!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Miranda and it does amazing for my skin. I really want to try Figs and Leaves and also the Porridge one as it will do lovely for my body.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this post and lush products! hope you had a good New Year

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a good haul. I got some of the same stuff for Christmas, bet you got them for a lot less though! I can't wait to use all of them.

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Lush but I actually haven't tried any of their soaps. Miranda sounds lovely x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete

I take the time to read all of your comments so please leave a comment!
Thank you for stopping by and if you like, please follow my blog.
I appreciate it! :)

I try to reply to comments as soon as I can, but for a faster reply, tweet me at @thecelution!

Have a lovely day! xx