3.1.14

‹ Review: Essie Lilacism ›


I somehow managed to feature this nail polish in my Top Five Essie Nail Polishes post, but miss a review on it. Well, the missing post is now here and I can tell you now that you won't be hearing anything negative about this one.

Essie Lilacism is, quite simply, a lilac shade. It's a very springtime colour, but I loved wearing it during the summer as well. With only two coats, you can get an opaque finish that will last for days. I love how it's a muted bright shade – if you get what I mean – which makes it very wearable. I imagine it would look good on most skin tones, as I've seen it on many other bloggers and it seemed to suit most if not all of them. 

I think pairing this nail polish with a navy accent would be lovely. Perhaps topping it with a little bit of silver glitter would be gorgeous as well. Essie Lilacism is a surprisingly easy shade to work with!


Have you tried Essie Lilacism?

11 comments:

  1. I haven't tried it but it does look like a lovely Lilac color!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been wanting to try this for the longest time! so pretty xx

    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty colour, I was so tempted to buy this earlier on in the summer.
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful but I'm not one for pastel colours, I think bright or dark colours look better on me.

    Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this but I love the colour, lovely and not too over powering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that lilac color! perfect for spring

    http://chelsealeighbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this colour. So fresh for the new year :)

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually have this one! Lol.
    It's too cute.
    Can spring come any faster !!
    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  9. This color is perfect! I totally love your layout :) Love, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been meaning to try to color but I have no idea why I haven't! I'm a HUGE Essie nail polish hoarder and have most colors except this one. I have "Rock The Boat" which is quite similar just a blue shade and a bit more shimmery. I agree it's a summer shade, but it works quite well in the winter! Gives me the whole "Winter Wonderland" feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely delicate color!

    ReplyDelete

I take the time to read all of your comments so please leave a comment!
Thank you for stopping by and if you like, please follow my blog.
I appreciate it! :)

I try to reply to comments as soon as I can, but for a faster reply, tweet me at @thecelution!

Have a lovely day! xx